Friday, April 19, 2013

Book Review: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

*There Will Be Spoilers*
I finished this book yesterday. And let me tell you, it was incredible! I loved it! Probably my favorite out of the series!
This is the ending of the One Ring and the beginning of Aragorn's reign.
This did have some battles in it. Quite a bit more than the first two. And there is a part when Gollum bites off Frodo's finger, which was kind of gross.
In the end, Frodo has to leave with Bilbo, Gandalf, Elrond, Galadriel, and others, to the Gray Havens. The saddest thing in the whole entire story!
By the end of the story, I cried. If you read these books, and are really close to them and the characters, you just might cry, too :P
I definetly recommend this book! It's amazing! Have you read the book? Any thoughts on the book? Comment down below!




Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment